Tuesday, December 21, 2010

More On Evolving

Yesterday I write about my one word for the year. I decide it is evolving. I also decide it will be my word for 2011. Today I get this quote in my email from  Abraham-Hicks  on "evolving."


"You can be fully satisfied with where you are, understanding that you're eternally evolving. When you get into that place of feeling appreciation of where you are and of who you are, and appreciation of what you are, and you accept that you are a never-ending, always unfolding Being, then you can stand in that delicate balance of being optimistic about what is to come, without being unhappy about where you stand. Find a way of eagerly anticipating future changes, while at the same time you are in love and satisfied with who, what, where and how you be. "
--- Abraham

Excerpted from the workshop in Atlanta, GA on Saturday, November 4th, 2000


After reading this, I liked my word even more!

What's your word for 2010?
What would you like your word to be for 2011?
If you haven't told me yet, please post!




PS. I'm also over at Endless Beauty today. Check out my article on Community!
    
And if you're interested in evolving your life in 2011 and need an assist, send me an email with  for more information on my coaching programs or give the gift of coaching to someone who does!



1 comment:

Joanne said...

Love this quote! It is a great place to be in your life.

Thanks for sharing!!
Jo