Tuesday, December 6, 2011

What Good Salespeople Know.....

Jane Friedman was one of the first people I discovered in the blogosphere when I started blogging over  three years ago. Her blog had a different name at the time and was housed over at Writer's Digest. Over the years her following has grown for very simple reasons. She has incredible insight and knowledge of the marketplace and consistently delivers good content. She is what I consider, a daily must read.  Which is why it is such an honor for me to be guest blogging there today!

My topic: What Good Salespeople Know That Writers Should.

Click here to read what I have to say.  Writer or not, everyone looking to earn a living can benefit from what good salespeople already know.


4 comments:

Colette Martin said...

I agree -- love Jane's blog! Nice post!

Anne R. Allen said...

Great post on Jane's blog. And thanks for the great comment on my blog. I like what you have to say. It's fresh--and so necessary.

Jo Lena Johnson said...

Great post. I enjoyed what you shared, and also got a chance to review your website. Impressive body of work. Your simple tips and straightforward style are great. Thank you!

Unknown said...

Glad you like it and thanks for stopping by. Hope you will be back!